From: 'Susan Zimmerman' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 24, 2015 11:35 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Greenie and all

So very sorry about your aunt and the big huge loss that will create in your
heart, Marcie.  I'll sure be lifting you up in prayer as well and do anyway.
All you people are very very special to me as well.

18's,

Susan
"Look among the nations and watch; be utterly astounded!  For I will work a
work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you."  Hab.
1:5