Yes, I did get my flu shot in September, plus last week when I  saw my
regular doctor here he gave me a Prevnar-13 shot.  I hope that is  not the
reason I'm having the nausea problem.  He, said that he  checked is computer to
make sure it would not interfere with my  Gleevec.  Good luck on that one.

greenie

In a message dated 1/27/2015 7:39:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,