Thanks Skip-I've never had blood counts that low--always battling high ones.
 Wow!  That storm sounds neat!
We never get sleet and snow in Florida.   I saw a sleet and snow storm in my
visit to Switzerland.  My kids loved it and were playing in it.  I wasn't that
brave--I went inside hehe.
I hope you get your platelets soon.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's 🐠🐠