Marty, everything you wrote is true.  Stop lights and  stop signs don't
mean a thing here in Florida.  When the light turns green  and it's your turn 2
to 3 cars will run the light every time.  I was hit 2  time in lest then 6
months and it was the other persons fault.  But then  they have no fault
insurance here so if your in a parking lot and someone backs  into good luck
even when they say they didn't see you.  You have to drive  with one foot on
the gas, the other foot on the brake one had on the horn and  the other had
on the wheel and have eye's in the back of your head.

greenie

In a message dated 2/3/2015 5:29:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,