I thought that everyone should know, When I arrived at dialysis this
morning I had a phone call from my transplant coordinator. She told me that
there is a kidney for me and I will have to go to the hospital late this
evening. They still need to make sure that the cross match is good. If it
isn't then back to the drawing board but if it is good then the surgery
should take place tomorrow morning.

I would like to thank you all for all of your good wishes and prayers.

I will probably be out of touch for a while.

18's,