Thanks Beth and yes just trying to adjust.  The med is easy to take;  just
one small pill daily.  Going for eye checkup soon.  The problem  is other
doctors don't realize what these meds are all about.  My onc told  me to
explain the med to the doctor but their specialty is eyes and that is what
they
are all about.  We will see how it goes.
Hope you are great!
Blessings
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 2/26/2015 4:19:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,