Richard H.  I've been on Gleevec for over 15 years.   I started in a study
in Chicago Jan. 10, 2000 at 400 mg and receive the Gleevec  rash.  They
dropped me down to 300 mg, at that time they had the clue as to  what was going
on.  That was before it was approved in 2001.  Fuzzy  vision, leg cramps on
legs, hand, fingers, etc. is part of Gleevec, now I'm  having some fluid
retention around my ankles will see the doctor here next  Wed.  Next time I see
my cancer in Chicago in June I'm going to try and  talk her into 200 mg and
see what she says. Time will tell.  Good luck on  taking the 300 mg that
should help for you.

greenie

In a message dated 2/24/2015 12:17:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,