Go Greenie go!!!!
Way to go...thanks for sharing...keep us posted!!! Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard H <rbhuffm...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 18, 2015 10:17 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] CBC results 7/17

  Thanks Greenie. It is great to hear that you are at that wonderful  "O".  I
agree all labs are different but This is the same one week after week.  I
should be about there after the last one was .2%.  There will be lots of
talking in about 5 weeks, when I see the ONC.  My fluid levels stay about 1 all
the time.  I have had 5 by-passes (24 years), added a 2 prong pacemaker (about
5 years ago) because scar tissue.