Sounds like overall pretty good news Jeanie. How is the side pain?

18's and hugs, Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 29, 2016 6:35 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Hey, what happened to everyone?

Hi Jeanie,

Good to hear that your counts were good, and don't worry about your platelets
or WBC. It all works out in the wash.

My WBC was two weeks ago 1.8 and last week it was 2.1 So like I said it all
works out in the wash.

As far as faith and pills go, yes the faith always works out but which one of
the pills that I take about 63 of them a week can I count on for bringing me
the combination of both faith and those pills?

Well I do have to say that without most of them my new kidney would shrivel up
and reject, so I guess that your absolutely right.

You see Jeanie I learned a valuable lesson from you😃

18's

Marty

Good to hear that your counts were good, and don't worry about your platelets
or WBC. It all works out in the wash.

My WBC was two weeks ago 1.8 and last week it was 2.1 So like I said it all
works out in the wash.

As far as faith and pills go, yes the faith always works out but which one of
the pills that I take about 63 of them a week can I count on for bringing me
the combination of both faith and those pills?

Well I do have to say that without most of them my new kidney would shrivel up
and reject, so I guess that your absolutely right.

You see Jeanie I learned a valuable lesson from you😃

18's

Marty

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 5:53 PM, 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope