Hi Judy,

If your waiting to get your password by getting an email from someone it
won't help. However you can get your password by going into "forget your
password" and put in your user name. It will let you know that you will be
able to get a new password of your choosing. Been there done that many
times already. If you need any help then just let me know and I will talk
you through it. They will usually ask you a security question like which
high school did you attend or maybe your pet's name or something that you
put down when you first opened your account.

Good luck and I hope that your doing well

18's, "symbol for life"

Marty