Hi all,

Hi, Sherri, Jeanie and everyone else that may need some advice about *leg
vein ablation. There are so many things that are available on the internet
so you may scan through some of them. I wouldn't even know where to begin.*

*Now Jeanie, sorry to hear about your sister but she seems to be doing
better. That Pace maker just may be in line for me depending on what
tomorrow finds. I have an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic in the
morning to speak with a cardiologist so I will find out more about it.*

*18's,*

*Marty*