From: Richard H <rbhuffm...@gmail.com>
To: CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 13, 2016 9:50 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] About John Hopkins Cancer Update

Sorry to hear this news.  I am praying for you and your family.  A special
prayer for Grace so the family can be together to remember the good things.

Richard h.

On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 9:52:12 PM UTC-5, greenie wrote:

With heavy heart I received word from my daughter-in-law this afternoon that my
31 year son Derek passed away from a heart attack, he was at the gym working
out. Grace and I are lost for words and I had to take Grace to the hosp. from
chest pains put she will be alright but will have to stay their for a few days
before they let her come home.

greenie

In a message dated 6/13/2016 6:07:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,