Like I just said, Jeanie your heart and mind are very powerful tools so
please keep up to whatever you doing Try not to think about some of the
negative things in your life but rather some of the positive things in your
life.

Hum, I see that you have been sporting among some other things at the end
of your posts the numbers 18's It is telling you something, isn't it?

Do not worry, anything that you may go through in your life you will be
able to handle, just think about that.

I already have when I got CML and had to go to my oncologist every week,
and sometimes twice a week for blood tests. After the test was completed I
was told to go back to the waiting room and would look at some of the
people there and would break into a sweat just waiting there and would
wonder what those other people were also feeling. Sometimes I had to wait
for about a half an hour just sitting there and wait to hear the results
and by the time I was called in to his office the back of my shirt was
soaked with my sweat. I will never forgot that, and I am also sure that
most of you if not all of you must also remember things like that.

Well I was then confronted with the fact that this kind of behavior wasn't
doing my any good because of all of the stress that I was going through, so
I decided at that time no more anxiety that would put me in that position
and I finally decided to look on the brighter side of my life, and I did.

Now, I am just a mortal human being, nothing more and nothing less with
feelings just as some of yours are as well, and I then decided that
whatever would happen I would no longer look at most of those bad things
anymore but just to go on, and so I did and still do.

There were several exceptions that made me not as I would like to have
been. When my father died followed by two years later then my mother then
my sister eight years later who by the way was my bone marrow donor, then a
few years later later my brother died then that put me in a depression that
was just not me but I was also able to deal with it and after a period of
grieving for each one of them. I was able to finally come back to myself,
and that also made me into a much stronger person.

These are some of my personal details that I usually don't discus with any
other people but I felt in necessary to post it here because I want you to
learn from me what went on with me at the time that I had CML.

Also if you want, how many of you had this same thing happen to you
concerning the waiting for the results of your blood tests?    And I also
know for sure that you Jeanie have some of the same feelings that I had
because your worried about the outcome of your last blood tests.

Please Jeanie and everyone else that may be reading this you just have to
remember what I just wrote and learn that we all are the same and these
feelings are just human reactions or emotions as a better word may
describe, but when they continue to eat at you all that you need to do is
to simply change your attitude as I once did.

I prefer to live my life as best as I can, no matter what I go through
because I never forget that there may be some bumps in the road but there
also some very good times going along that road as well. How about you?

18's,

Marty