Marty - thanks for the link to the tonic water study.  Yes, it helps my
cramping a lot but, unlike the subject of this study, I don't 'celebrate'
with over a quart of tonic water for 2 consecutive days.  They also fail to
mentioned what he mixed with it in his celebration.  :)

Used in moderation and on occasion, say 6-8 ounces when cramping in my
feet, calves and hands keep me up at night, it's effective.  I wouldn't
recommend drinking as much of the individual in the study admits to.
Doesn't taste that great either.

Regards,