To all of my CML friends and care givers.

I took a flight to Chicago Dec. 6th to see my cancer Doctor  get blood
work.  A week later she called me to tell me that my  Hemoglobin was down to
10.7 and the norm is 13.0 - 17.5.  My Hematocrit was  32.1% and the norm is
38.0 - 50 %.
She wants me to get a Bone Marrow test here in Florida because  the airfare
to Chicago would be $601.00. That's not going to happen.   I'm also taking
Folic acid for the last 6 months (1mg). Folate is 16.7  >=5.9.

She sent my other cancer Doctor down here a fax as to what she  wants. I
have and appointment set for Jan. 2 and talk to him about what to do.  (I'm
worried). She made a note to him that I also have CRI which may be
Contributory.

So back in 2010 my counts on these two item were Hemoglobin  13.3 and
Hematocrit was 39.0.

So back in 2015 my counts on these two items were Hemoglobin  12.0 and
Hematocrit was 36.1. So the counts are coming down and I think it's  from the
Gleevec.

My white count is find at 5.8).  Iron was 88 (50-212),  Iron binding
capacity was 281 (250 - 450).

So anyone that may have some answers that may make me feel  better just hop
right it and I will very happy to hear from you.

ALSO, I don't know now to do it but AOL is no longer going to  be as of Jan
15. My new email address is  (myvet...@comcast.net) and  it's free for me
and much better.

Any feedback would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you all and have a Very Happy and Safe  Holiday.

Greenie for South Fort Myers, FL.