Beautiful slideshow, Marty.  Thank you.
Have not been on this site for 3 weeks.  Went to ER with gallbladder attack and
they did a CAT scan and noticed that my old hiatal hernia that has been bugging
me for some 20 years had twisted, and evidently that is a very bad thing,
because they put me in an ambulance and sent me from our local hospital to
BarnesJewish in St Louis and said I would have emergency surgery as soon as I
got there.  That didn’t happen but I was in the hospital for 3 days as they did
test upon test.  I went home for 3 days and had surgery on Monday the next
week.  Had gallbladder removed and hiatal hernia was repaired.  I was doing
very well and planned to go home on Wednesday when my oxygen levels went down.
Long story short:  I had blood clots in both lungs and one in my right calf.
Was in hospital for 8 days and came home using belly shots of Lovenox to bridge
to warfarin.  Am doing better and gaining strength.  Had to eat pureed food for
2 weeks.  Now on soft diet.  It was a trying time because I am the caregiver
for my husband who has CML and is also legally blind.  But we  pulled through
with the help of our two daughters.  I’ll have to get caught up on what went on
while I was out of commission.
        Joyce in Southern Illinois