Hi everyone
My daughter is flying to Turkey for a Persian wedding tomorrow. Please pray for
her and family.
I found out the reason they are all going to Turkey is that it is a neutral
country that Persians and Americans can all meet in without a lot of
regulations. I thought that was very interesting.
I would be there but I had already made other plans and that is a long airplane
ride.
Anybody been to Turkey?
That is where the seven churches mentioned in the revelations in the New
Testament are located. They even have a tour for them.
How exciting!!!
Keep positive and love is the best thing of all.
18’s to Marty.

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love