Jeanie, you listen to me! You are still alive and that is the way that it
will be. Why are you so afraid of the medication that helps keep you alive?
Please just don't you keep worring because what will that do? It will just
make you worry even more.

Okay Jeanie I see that you may need a pep talk every once in a while. Well
I don't give any pep talks. You are the one that has to give yourself pep
talks every once in a while, And don't you worry I will still be here
holding your hand/s through our computer. Got it? Good, then stuff it under
your belt and keep it there. By the way I just got a brand new Dell
computer and just finished loading everything up on it. So it is a fresh
computer with fresh vibes.

Now something I can help you do for yourself.

I am ending this this with two (count them)  18's    18's  so when you read
this take both of your index fingers and touch one of your temples very
gently and a light message to your temple and do the same with your other
index finger on your other temple and just put your head back and relax.

This is what I used to do after a Radiation treatment when I had a real bad
headache.

Does it sound crazy? Perhaps but who knows maybe it isn't?

You know the numbers...

18's

Marty