From: "Pelletier, Jo-Ann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I am wondering if someone from a medium sized college (6,000 students,
> community college preferred) has any suggestions for a relatively
> inexpensive, easy to use CMS.  As with most CMS, it appeared from my
> research that they are not very well suited for colleges where many, many
> people are responsible for their own sites/content.  Any advice would be
> most appreciated.

I don't have any advice, sorry. I'm rather more interested in why most CMS
is not suitable for this environment. It is, in my opinion, one of the big
points of a CMS that you can spread the responsibility to loads of people.

Then of course, most colleges would probably not want to enforce design onto
students home-pages, and I would expect many CMS's to enforce this, which
could be one reason for not using them.

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro
http://www.easypublisher.com/