Jay Blanchard wrote:

[snip]
- comes with full open program source (but is not Open Source as in FREE).
[/snip]

Open Source <> Free

Open Source - the code is available to the licensee of the program for
modification. It is encouraged that modifications be shared so that others
may benefit from improvements. Directions specific to the encouragement,
such as where improvements should be submitted, are contained in the
license.

http://opensource.org/docs/definition.php

The people behind the term 'open source' would disagree. Whether or not you consider it 'official'
the thrust of 'open source' as a descriptive term is firmly behind things being 'free' as well as
allowing 'access to source code'.
I'm not saying I necessarily agree with it - personally I'd rather see the community come up
with another catchy phrase that sginifies that source code is available with a product
which is commercial in nature, yet not 'open source'.

Any suggestions?

Michael Kimsal
http://www.logicreate.com (<-- not 'open source', but source comes with the package) :)

--