The most common term I have seen is "Developer Source".  This indicates
that you are provided a copy of the source code upon purchase of the
product but you are not allowed to redistribute it with or without
modifications.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden

<snip>

The people behind the term 'open source' would disagree.  Whether or not

you consider it 'official'
the thrust of 'open source' as a descriptive term is firmly behind
things being 'free' as well as
allowing 'access to source code'.

I'm not saying I necessarily agree with it - personally I'd rather see
the community come up
with another catchy phrase that sginifies that source code is available
with a product
which is commercial in nature, yet not 'open source'.

Any suggestions?

Michael Kimsal
http://www.logicreate.com (<-- not 'open source', but source comes with
the package)  :)