ulimit -a says :

core file size                                 (blocks, -c) 0data seg size
                         (kbytes, -d) unlimitedfile size
                (blocks, -f) unlimitedopen files
               (-n) 256pipe size                                (512 bytes, -p)
10stack size                                    (kbytes, -s) 8192cpu time
                             (seconds, -t) unlimitedmax user processes
                       (-u) 192virtual memory
(kbytes, -v) 524288
could this be the problem ?

> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:43:39 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]> CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [cmucl-help] Re: Installing
> CMUCL on a remote machine> > scem geyik wrote:> > > > Hello,> > > > I
> downloaded cmucl 19e for Solaris 10 and set the PATH variable to the
> directory which I uncompressed the cmucl directories (not /usr/local or /opt
> as I don't have administrator rights for the machine that I use remotely),
> when I typed in "lisp" , I am getting the below error message> > CMUCL can be
> installed anywhere.> > > > > barbara 19e $ lispmmap: Not enough
> spaceensure_space: Failed to validate 268402688 bytes at 0x28000000> > I'm
> pretty sure 19e runs on Solaris 10, but I've never tested that > personally.
> This failure means cmucl couldn't map the static space. > What does ulimit -a
> say? Any limits on memory?> > > > > > I also tried 19d (doing the same), in
> which case I got the error message:> > > > barbara geyiks $ lisp> > mmap: Not
> eno!
 ugh spacemmap: Not enough spacemmap: Not enough spaceSegmentation Fault> > I
think 19d should work too. It's basically the same issue as on 19e.> > Ray
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A