Carl Shapiro wrote:
This turns out to be a problem with CMUCL.  I have just committed a
change which resolves this issue.  With the change in place, I have
been able to run and rebuild CMUCL on an FC9 virtual machine I am
running locally.  This change, along with the others I have made for
FC9 compatibility, will be down-integrated into the 19e release
branch.

The 19e branch now has this change. I will tag this soon, pending a note from Carl about another issue that seems to affect his Ubuntu and FC9 system but not on my SuSE 10.3 system, Mac OS X system, or the RH system at work.

Ray