Stu,

I can attest to the dropping water levels. We pulled out early to make sure that we could get our boat up river for haul out. Hopefully we will be able to go in next year. Lake Michigan/Huron (considered on body of water)is within 2 inches of the all time low level for October and it is expected that we will lose 2 inches in October.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"