I might be in the minority and likely jinxing myself but my 1980 C&C 32 has
original windows as far as I can tell. I know the previous owner and he had
the boat for 8 years prior to me and he never did a thing to the boat, much
less replace the windows. They don't leak.

Yet. :(

I have Bob's (Azura) nice write up printed and tucked away in my "boat
binder" onboard. Thank you Bob!

Steve
C&C 32
Toronto