From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Pat
Nevitt
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:23 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Keel mods vs Phrf Rating Now PHRF "Sleepers"

While I love C&C's, those Frers are just plain great boats all around  -
fast, beautifully designed and built and very nice down below.

For a PHRF beater, there is a guy locally who has a Santana 21 that he
stripped out and optimized for light air on the Bay.  He kills everyone
with his gift 264 rating.  He only looses in heavier stuff when he gets
waterlined.

If you consider Pearson Flyer, why not a Tartan 10?  A great PHRF and
one design boat if you can find one in decent shape.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Ron Casciato <rjcasci...@comcast.net>