Is the Pearson Flyer you're referring to Wharf Rat? We beat them in the
Scituate Invitational last year, but they beat us to second in the Flip
Flop a couple of years ago - they are hard to beat; nicely prepared boat
and it doesn't hurt to have a sailmaker as a father...

Tim
Mojito
C&C 35-3
Branford, CT