So does heroin. Doesn't make it something to aspire to or respect...

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

Ken Heaton wrote:
The Mac 26X does one thing really well. It sells.

Ken H.

On 3 January 2013 16:05, Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net <mailto:f...@postaudio.net>> wrote:

    Richard -- it's not so much the MacGregor line that I take issue
    with; it's the 26X in particular. It seems like an attempt to do
    many things, with the result that it does none of them very well…

    Fred Street -- Minneapolis
    S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- on the hard in Bayfield, WI :^(

    On Jan 3, 2013, at 12:58 PM, Richard N. Bush <bushma...@aol.com