AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2013/02/01 3:21 PM, dwight veinot wrote:

Make it too pretty and you and everyone else will have to take their shoes off to enter

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS

*From:*CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] *On Behalf Of *Andrew Burton
*Sent:* February 1, 2013 3:15 PM
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Subject:* Re: Stus-List Cabin sole refinish

Weren't there some here who really liked polyurethane for floorboards? I'd love to see some pics and get some input. I have mine sealed and am trying to decide whether to go that route or stick with varnish, which is what I know, but will take many coats to fill the grain and get the finish I want. By the way, I am a big fan of gloss finish on the floorboards. Yes they are more slippery than non-skid or unfinished boards, but I'm not considering those options... and it's not like our boats have acres of cabin sole on which to achieve a decent velocity. And gloss sure is pretty!
cheers
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine