I guess I should of stated, that this question was for good old new
england!Thanks for your ans.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List STORAGE CONTRACTS
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 15:36:13 -0500

I think it would depend on the facility and the location.
 Here in New York City, winter storage runs from October to May. I would
imagine in Florida it's probably more like December to February. And in Canada,
it's probably something like August to June :-)
 All the best, Edd  Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No:
NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website
On Feb 4, 2013, at 3:28 PM, "airdale...@juno.com" <airdale...@juno.com>
wrote:Can anyone explain what is the norm for the winter time period of a
storage contract?Does it depend solely on the facility that is offering the
contract?  What period would you say this statement covers: Fall of 2012
through Spring 2013 My calendars state that Fall starts Sept 21 or 22 every
year and Spring ends June 21 or 22 every year.  Is there a different Fall and
Spring time for the Boating World? One facility with the statement above is
telling me it is November through April  (a 6 month period.)and Summer is the 6
months of May through October.