I can't get into Cuba with an EDL, so I'm sticking with the passport!

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2013-02-04 5:58 PM, Colin Kilgour wrote:
"the cost of a passport"?

I would think that even folks who don't travel on business would occasionally travel outside their own country. And for that, you need a passport.

Cheers,
Colin

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:27 AM, Ed Dooley <edoo...@madriver.com <mailto:edoo...@madriver.com>> wrote:

    I travel the world for my business, and to me a passport is
    something I used to assume everyone
    has. I think I read recently that of the world's developed
    nations, U.S. citizens have the fewest passports per capita.
    Ed

    On Jan 30, 2013, at 4:23 PM, Alan Bergen <alan-at-h...@comcast.net