From: CnC-List [cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] on behalf of Chuck S
[cscheaf...@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 7:50 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List reflaking the mainsail

Martin,

I share your mainsail flaking disease and tying up the boat proper and I don't
appologize for it.
Many times, I finish a daysail or a race, have a little socializing, then say
goodbye to the guests and crew and then go into my zen like "put the boat away
mode".  I redo the main before sailcover and adjust my docklines.  One of my
best sailing friends admitted to doing the same thing on his boat which he has
owned for 21 years, and we just laugh about it.  He's excellent crew and very
knowledgable, but he knows I like things a certain way and I know he likes
things a certain way and we respect that.

Different boats have different needs and I don't like to leave the boat before
I am sure everything is properly put away, and I don't have to worry about her
if I can't get to her for a week.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R