Well ok, here it is now:

http://www.princessauto.com/pal/product/8063927/Torque-Wrenches/Torque-Multiplier

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Steve
Thomas
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 11:01 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Torque Multiplier for Keel Bolt Nuts

 Since we all have bolt-on lead keels, torque has one way or another been a
subject of many posts over the years. Personally I
have found it impossible to get to the recommended torque with just myself and
a 1/2 inch torque wrench. I wound up using an
electric impact wrench that was supposed to top out at 250 foot pounds, and
what with the extension and 3/4 inch adapter figured I
would still be a bit under but probably close enough.

 Anyway I have wondered about using a torque multiplier, and I see that
Princess Auto has them on sale for 70 bucks. Here is a
link, in case anyone else is interested. I have no connection or interest in
the company except as an occasional customer.
Specified accuracy isn't that great but probably better than by guess and by
gosh.

Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII
Port Stanley, ON