From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rich Knowles
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:33 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cruising Spinnaker

Joe, am I reading your note correctly? It says to me that you are flying your
symmetrical tacked down as an asymmetrical with no pole. ??

Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-02-25, at 10:18, "Della Barba, Joe" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov> wrote:

Since you put "cruising" in the title, think about an asym. I fly my chute as
an asym way more often then I use the pole. With just me, the wife, and kid
aboard it is less work and WAY easier to gybe.

Joe Della Barba  Coquina C&C 35 MK I