Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-02-25, at 11:29, Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net> wrote:

Rich -- I had a nylon webbing strap with D-rings at each end made up to wrap
around the furled genny; I clip the tack of the spinnaker to that, then run a
line from there UNDER my spare bow roller and back to a cleat (to adjust the
height of the tack).  The head of the spin goes to the spin halyard, and a
single sheet aft through a block on a padeye on the side deck, to the primary
winch.  This is with a symmetrical spin that the previous owner left for me;
it's pretty used up, but still enough life left to get the boat moving in light
air.

<LF38 Oceanis 1b.jpg>

Fred Street -- Minneapolis