From: a.burton.sai...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:30:29 -0500
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rob Ball Gift

Dave,

I know a local model maker who is a C&C owner who will contribute a model of a
35 Mk III for Rob.
This is a 27, but it gives you the idea. Let me know when you need it.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:25 AM, David Risch <davidrisc...@msn.com> wrote:

All,

I had a discussion with Rob Ball and it seems his half-hull model collection
has a gap.   He is missing the C & C 35-III.   Any interest in we all
contributing to get this to him?

I do not know the logistics of how we do this, but there is a local model
builder who is willing to do this and he mentioned he might discount it for Rob.

Any interest out there?

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

Andrew Burton