From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:38 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Water Pump delayed start

Terry,

Does the fresh water system have an accumulator?  If so, how big is it?

Does the manual specify a "dead band"?  That is, the pressures at which the
pump kicks on and kicks off?

Did you open the faucet full flow?  Did the water flow appear constricted?

Perhaps the combination of a large accumulator and a wide dead band is your
issue.  Might be perfectly normal operation for the pump and system
configuration.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA