From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of dwight
veinot
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:51 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List PHRF ratings - Spin vs non-spin

Sounds like your trophy winners will be determined by the math you use.OK if
everyone understands and accepts that.Spinnaker boats and non spinnaker
boats in the same race is about as bad as racing gets IMHO.might as well all
just go sailing and draw numbers for the trophies

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS