From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joe at
Zialater
Sent: February 28, 2013 2:46 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Mast is down - what to do?

The mast on my '75 30 MK1 is out of the boat while I rebuild the mast step.

So I plan to replace those nasty old wire halyards with some high tech
stuff.  I will also replace the bulb in my tri-color mast head light with an
LCD.  I would like to get a wind instrument as well,  but I have not found
one that fits my lowwwww budget.  I guess I can live with looking up at the
windex - but it can be a pain in the neck - hahaha.

Any other suggestions on stuff to do while the stick is out?  I can just
imagine putting the mast back up and then smacking myself in the forehead
for missing some upgrade or maintenance opportunity.

Joe
1975 30 MK1
'Zia'
Mayo, MD