  From: Dennis C.
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:42 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List PHRF ratings - Spin vs non-spin

  We used to have fundraiser regattas where the boats bought seconds.  That was
always fun.   To stimulate giving, sponsors donated stuff.  Buy a bottle of
Bombay rum, get 21 seconds, etc.

  We raced Touche' at a PHRF rating of 333 one race.  Cost me a ton of $$$ and
we didn't win but it raised a bunch of money.

  As to your original question, it's a fundraiser.  Boats should be FUN RACING.

  Dennis C.
  Touche' 35-1 #83
  Mandeville, LA