Hey Joe Bognar,

I would love to see pics and get a source for your anchor roller.  It's on
my semi short list, as is a mast to  partner bracket that Antoine describes
earlier.  I had my mast out last winter for a refurb and tried to remove
the gooseneck to raise it 10" (my mains'l luff is about 10 inches short)
but couldn't get the machine screws out.

BTW, my yard removes the backstay on almost all the boats it hauls, and
with the 30 its no problem at all...the darn mast is a tree trunk and as
stated is keel stepped 6 feet below the partners.

Rick Bushie
s/v Anchovy, 1971 30-1 #1
Worton Creek, MD