Gary, I'm responding to your first question without listening to others. Take that for what it's worth.

I have found MinWax Satin Finish Marine Varnish to be a very good interior boat varnish for areas that are not subjected to 24x7 UV. Really and seriously. I wouldn't use it on the sole, but really believe that is is a good interior varnish.

Best regards,
Wal

Gary Russell wrote:
I am about to refinish the teak on the interior of Expresso.  The
question is, what varnish should I use ( Satin, gloss, Epiphanes, MinWax,
etc)?.  All suggestions appreciated.