From: Wally Bryant <w...@wbryant.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Interior Varnish
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 03:35:52 +0000

Gary, I'm responding to your first question without listening to
others.  Take that for what it's worth.

I have found MinWax Satin Finish Marine Varnish to be a very good
interior boat varnish for areas that are not subjected to 24x7 UV.
Really and seriously.  I wouldn't use it on the sole, but really believe
that is is a good interior varnish.

Best regards,
Wal