There may be something to just leaving vodka in your tanks. Certainly makes for
happier sailing.

Personally, I never put antifreeze in my tanks -- I just empty them for the
winter.

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay
        Starship Enterprise
        C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
        City Island, NY
        Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website