From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Martin
DeYoung
Sent: March 20, 2013 3:10 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Springerizing the boat

I give Calypso's two 45 gal tanks, the pressure accumulator, pumps,
110V/engine waste heat and the Webasto water heaters several complete
flushes then add a little bleach and another couple of flushes.  During the
flushing process I clean the two strainers (one for each tank) and the
galley faucet strainer.

The 4 gal 110V hot water heater seems to be where most of the RV antifreeze
hides.  I send a significant portion of the flush water through it tank
often letting is sit for a while.

Martin

Calypso

1970 C&C 43