Pretty much - most drives will work with any autopilot computer that can supply
enough current to run it.

Joe Della Barba

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:28 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Autopilots

That's the drive I have on the Enterprise. It's my Robertson unit that won't
run it anymore.

So any control unit could be attached to this?

          All the best,

          Edd

          Edd M. Schillay
          Starship Enterprise
          C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
          City Island, NY
          Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log
Website<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Mar 26, 2013, at 11:21 AM, Frederick G Street