From my Android phone

-------- Original message --------
From: Stu <s...@cncphotoalbum.com>
To: C&C Email List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Photo Album Update

Updating the Photo Album is going to be pretty slow for a while due to an
unfortunate incident.

Gladys and I were away for a couple of nights and during that time, our house
was broken into.  We are still trying to determine what is missing but so far
we have estimated close to $10,000 worth.  My desktop computer, flat screen
monitor, and accessories are gone – and almost all the software  related to the
Photo Album.  All of the software and patterns for the decals, etc. is gone
forever – at least they left the vinyl cutting machine.

Fortunately the culprits did not value Gladys’ $8,000 worth of computerized
embroidery machines and just left them alone.  Mind you they broke one hoop for
doing the hats and it is close to $100.

They found every drop of alcohol in the house including the “bucket of booze” I
won at Christmas time.  I had a collection of 15 limited edition HO electric
steam engines and every one is gone and will never be replaced or seen again.

We had security in place and it was by-passed.  They took the bulbs out the
motion detection system, broke the door window and crawled in to remove a
security bar preventing the door from opening.

Sorry for the long blog – short part is we will be back up and running once the
insurance companies decided on what value they are putting on the items.

FWIW – don’t assume your house, car or boat is secure.  Take every precaution
you can and even then it will not be enough.

Stu ‘n’ Gladys