Dear Stu and Gladys

I was also saddened to learn of your recent ordeal.  It seems that most of
us on this list are aware first hand of the turmoil this has caused because
we too have been down that same road at least once in our lives.  Invasion
of ones privacy and theft of ones belongings is all too common and often the
culprits are not held to account and the belongings are lost forever.  I
don't know the best advice but I know that good strong people move forward
and eventually get most of their belongings replaced and their lives on
track again and I feel confident that you will do that too.  I wish you all
the best as you put things back in order and I want to thank you very much
for all of your efforts over the years with this group of C&C owners.  It is
a great group and we are very fortunate that you had the foresight and made
the effort to get the ball rolling.

Thanks

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna