From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
sam.c.sal...@gmail.com
Sent: April 5, 2013 7:56 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Photo Album Update

It would solve most of mine!

sam :-) 403-617-6280

From: dwight veinot

Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 4:06 PM

To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

I don't think everyone is suggesting he do that type of backup but I
personally valued the suggestions on back up because I am not adequately
backed up now and I did not realize that so I will address it personally
right away.

No dispute from here on the value of the group resource; that I assure you.
Contribute freely if you wish, I think that's the way it is setup.it's just
that money does not solve all problems

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS