From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
djhaug...@juno.com
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 7:43 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Defender delivery

Okay,
So the Tack tick/raymarine instruments just showed up Thursday night.  I
opened the shipping box and pulled out the Tack Tick box and the first
thing I notice is the factory seal is broken.  I go no further and write
them the next morning and tell them about the seal.  Thay then say,
"Mr. Haughey,

Thank you for your email. There are times when our sales department will
need to open the boxes on some instruments to double check something
such as
if all the parts are present. I would say go ahead and inspect the item
ensure all pieces are in the box and nothing looks amiss. There should
be
instructions in the box which will tell you what should be included. If
anything looks questionable, please send us a photo and we can check on
our
end to see if that is how the unit should be or not. I do not think what
you
received is anything used, though, we likely just had to get into an
unit
box to check on a part.

Sincerely,..."

I really don't like this answer.  Why would they open a box the check if
all the parts are there???  I call BS!

Anyway, I open the box this morning and there are scratches, the lens
protectors are all bubbles underneath.  They just called me as I'm
writing this...

He is telling me that they aren't packages well from the factory, they
have never taken a return...blah blah blah...but, I'll get another one
right out to you...

He have a much better argument if the factory seal wasn't broken...  The
stuff is all rattling around in the box!  This is how ray marine
packages a $2000 system?

I guess Ill find out when I get the next one...

Here a few photos.

http://sdrv.ms/10FhaTl

http://sdrv.ms/10Fhh17

http://sdrv.ms/10FhpO8